The Shimano GRX BL-RX812 in-line brake lever delivers greater rider control for mixed-terrain riding thanks to Shimano's category-leading hydraulic disc brakes. The hydraulic disc sub brake lever offers reliable and accessible braking in more positions and allows for quick access while riding upright on the tops of the handlebar. - Quickly brake when riding upright - More confident and accessible braking from multiple positions - Less fatigue on long tours
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Level T capitalizes on the same trail-taming brake technology that conquered the 2015 World Mountain Bike Championships, to deliver a powerful and consistent XC and trail-optimized brake set that keeps your capital in the bank. This budget-minded, MatchMaker-compatible brake set provides all the power of its siblings, keeping you in complete control.
$39.99 - $74.99
Mavic's carbon brake pads were specifically developed according to their carbon rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only carbon brake pads with carbon rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
$34.99 - $44.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
The Bontrager Carbon Stop Cork pad was engineered by Keith Bontrager specifically to work with carbon rims. Designed to dissipate heat on long descents and decrease rim wear, they will keep you coolly in control on even the most challenging mountain stages. Key features: - Engineered especially for use with carbon rims - Designed by Keith Bontrager for professional cyclists - Unique cork compound reduces braking heat and wear on rim
$32.00 - $54.99
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
$30.00 - $32.99
Hope Mono M6 Disc Brake Pads • Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster • Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet-weather durability
$1.91 - $42.00
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
$17.00 - $21.80
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
- Adjustable Reach: Yes - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000/1700 - Adjustable Contact Point: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Weight: 418 g
$71.99 - $89.99
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
$15.99 - $19.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
$15.00 - $25.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$18.25 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Shimano XT RT86 6-Bolt Disc Rotor - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and non-turn washers - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Weight: 173 g - Rotor Size (mm): 203 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Code RSC is built from the elements that made Guide a benchmark in contemporary brake design and performance and delivers an extra 15% power to shine in all heavy duty applications. SwingLink and Lever Pivot Bearings ensure a smooth and progressive feel at the lever, while the additional 30% positive fluid volume ensures consistent performance even when braking harder, more frequently or with a heavier mass to slow down. - Four phenolic plastic pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management - Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature - Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance - Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
$49.00 - $59.99
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Built specifically for their Exalith rims, Mavic's Exalith Brake Pads give you consistent, confident stopping power no matter the conditions.
$24.99 - $44.99
• Mud shedding design rotor blade • CENTER LOCK rotor for easy installation and maintenance • Rotor size: 203, 180, 160mm
$31.50 - $47.25
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible - Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only - Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd - HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit) - HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper - Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
$10.50 - $42.00
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts