When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$59.00 - $70.99
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
$25.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$65.00 - $99.99
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
With its wide range, SRAM's XX1 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette gives you a clean, simple 1x11 drivetrain. It has a 10-42 tooth spread that gives you pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups without the REDundancy, shifting issues and weight penalty. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide open design makes it incREDibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. It requires an XD driver hub freebody (sold separately) that further REDuces your wheel's weight and improves the hub connection. Welcome to the future of mountain bike drivetrains.
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
$86.00 - $109.99
SRAM's 1070 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$135.00 - $199.99
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with mediumg cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 249 grams
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$99.99 - $129.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Take a quick look at the X-DOME Eagle cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with SRAM's proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
$55.66 - $69.99
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$17.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T (bk) - Combination name (Group name): 11-36T (bk) - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed - Speeds: 10-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG
New Super Record 12 Speed sprocket cassettes: innovation which gives the user great advantages, thanks to the matching dimensions and complete compatibility with wheels and frames. The rider has always been Campagnolo’s focus, and the goal has always been facilitating their performance; making the impossible possible. Adding an additional sprocket might seem simple, however, we have not only succeeded in maintaining the same footprint, but also improving the component’s performance and durability, which was a tricky challenge! The new Super Record 12 Speed sprocket sets feature thinner sprockets, tighter spaces and space-saving dimensions that are the same as those of the 11 Speed sprockets, meeting everyone’s needs with just two (11:29; 11:32) cassettes. The addition of the twelfth sprocket allows a linear upshift or downshift by a single tooth, up to the seventh gear, allowing the cyclist to find the perfect ratio for any situation. In addition, the closer sprockets ensure faster, quieter and more precise shifting thanks to the special tooth design and surface treatment which guarantees a longer lifespan. The 6 larger sprockets are also available in two single-piece steel triplets, to avoid energy loss. Mounting the cassettes is easy thanks to matching-thickness spacers.
$53.99 - $74.99
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$91.00 - $129.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
$255.99 - $277.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
$47.99 - $64.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG500-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T, 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T - Combination name (Group name): 11-25T, 12-28T, 11-32T, 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed/HG 10-speed/CN-HG500 - Speeds: 10-speed - Type: HG
$20.99 - $49.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$25.99 - $29.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG201-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALTUS M2000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn), 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw), -, -, -, - - Combination name(Group name): 11-32T (bo), 11-34T (bn), 11-36T (bw) - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$82.99 - $99.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Page 1 of 2 Next page