With the fast and accurate Di2 shifting technology, the Shimano 12-speed Ultegra RD-R8150 rear derailleur is extremely versatile thanks to a single cage length option compatible with 11-28, 11-30, and 11-34 cassettes. - Compact design includes an integrated wireless unit, charger, switch - Wider range capacity - Max. low sprocket 34t - LED status indicator - Battery indicator, pairing, adjust mode etc.
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
Shimano's electric-shifting 11-speed Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur is driven by battery power and a servo motor, so shifts are fast, precise, and perfect every time. It's made of light, tough cold-forged aluminum while mid-cage and short-cage models give you your choice of cassette. Since there aren't any cables or housing to stretch or fail, maintenance is dramatically reduced and shifting accuracy is unprecedented. This high-tech derailleur is even designed to move inward under impact to reduce the potential for damage in a crash.
- SHADOW low profile design - Min cog size : 11T - Max cog size : 34T - Max front difference : 22T - Capacity : 45T
- 1x11-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ rear derailleur - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 11T Min top Sprocket - 51T Max Low Sprocket - Stable drivetrain on the trail - Low-profile design avoids damage from rocks - Chain stabilizer reduces chain drop, slap and noise - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - Bigger 13T pulley
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow) - 42T Max Low Sprocket - 11T Min top Sprocket
- 9-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD rear derailleur - Low-profile design - Total capacity: 45T - Max. low sprocket: 36T - Adjustment barrel
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
- Spring type: Top Normal - Min cog: 11T - Max cog: 34T - Total capacity: 43T
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains - Includes BMX/track frame hanger
Page 1 of 1