Hilo is the value-minded triathlon shoe designed to save precious seconds in your transition and bike split. The reliable dual strap design offers comfort and quickness while the PowerTruss sole improves stiffness without adding excess weight.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole
- PowerTruss sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
- Stiffness index 7 of 14
- Two-strap design features no-pull-thru top strap with set-and-forget lower strap
- Micro-fiber uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
- Easy-to-grab heel loop for quick entry
- Upper Fiber Content: 48.75% PU / 47.5% Polyester/ 3.75% PET
- Sole Fiber Content: 85% Nylon / 15% Fiber
- Liner Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.