The Selle SMP Glider saddle is the ideal choice for both intensive training and recreational cycling. It uses a similar design as the Carbon Lite but features more padding covered in Italian leather. It has excellent "all-around" features and is particularly suited for cyclists with a medium to large pelvic structure. Patented features from Selle SMP, such as the open central channel, the original eagle-beak nose, and the raised rear design, relieve any pressure points by evenly distributing your body weight and ensuring better blood flow.
- Padding Level: Standard
- Padding Material: Foamed elastomer
- Body: Nylon 12 Filled with Carbon Fiber
- Covering: Real Leather (black) / Lorica microfiber (colors)
- Rails: Unidirectional carbon fiber 7.1 x 9.6mm
- Recommended: for Road, MTB, Triathlon
- Handmade in Italy.