920 is a go-anywhere adventure touring bike. This frameset is designed to tackle any rugged terrain you'll encounter on a bikepacking expedition, and equipped with endless mounts so you can set it up to your exact specifications. Includes headset, headset spacers, cable guides and stops, seat post collar, and front and rear thru-axle skewers.
It's right for you if...
Adventure is who you are. You prioritize cargo capacity and versatility over all else. You’re the friend that other friends borrow camping equipment from, and you’ve made just as many meals over a campfire in the last year as you have in a kitchen.
The tech you get
A lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminum frame and alloy fork, with 15mm front and 12mm rear thru axles. This frameset is designed to be paired with 29er mountain bike wheels, and includes the headset, headset spacers, cable guides and stops, seat post collar, and front and rear thru-axle skewers.
The final word
920 is a touring bike for those who value the freedom to go anywhere. It shines where the pavement ends. It's stable, fast, and fun to ride on trails, dirt, and any road you can find. If a single touring bike could be the embodiment of the motto "Be prepared," this is that bike.
Why you'll love it
- If you want to ride around the world, this is the right bike for you
- Extra water bottle mounts, including one on the underside of the down tube
- The 920 front and rear racks (sold separately) can handle more gear than you'll ever want to carry (55 lbs. in the rear, 26 lbs. in the front)
- Balanced geometry is ultra-stable even when fully loaded
|Frame||100 Series Alpha aluminum|
|Fork||920 alloy disc adventure|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 15mm thru axle
Rear: 142x12mm thru axle
|Accessories & Extras||Rack & fender mounts|
* Subject to change without notice.