Garmin Varia Rearview Radar Bundle (Tail Light & Head Unit)
The world's first cycling radar, Varia helps create a safer cycling environment by warning cyclists of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters). The radar tail light also warns approaching vehicles of a cyclist ahead. Works independently or integrates seamlessly with compatible Edge cycling computers. Edge computer (sold separately) or Varia head unit can show multiple approaching vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level.
- World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters)
- Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge cycling computers
- Edge computer (sold separately) or Varia head unit can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level
- Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
- Varia radar display unit
- Radar tail light
- Stem mount
- Seat-post quarter-turn mount
- Universal seat-post quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable
The threat is real. That’s why getting some extra help knowing what’s sneaking up behind you is an important breakthrough. You already use caution and check over your shoulder, especially before making turns, but Varia radar gives you an important tool by watching behind you even when you aren’t.