Emonda ALR frameset gives you the look and performance of carbon at an alloy price point that's far friendlier on the wallet. Shaped tubes and Invisible Weld Technology make this aluminum road bike frame the perfect starting point for a high-performance, high-value build.
It's right for you if...
You're building up a road bike for club rides or races, and you want an advanced aluminum frame with the sleek looks and handling characteristics normally found only in carbon models.
The tech you get
A lightweight 300 Series Alpha Aluminum frame with shaped tubes, Invisible Weld Technology for seamless joints, and internal cable routing. Includes a carbon fork with a carbon steerer and a headset. Built for BB86.5 bottom bracket and direct mount rim brakes.
The final word
Carbon looks and ride quality, aluminum price point. If you thought alloy couldn't contend with carbon in beauty and performance, think again. Emonda ALR is a value-minded ride that's perfectly comfortable taking a far more expensive carbon bike to the line.
Why you'll love it
- It climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- It shares the geometry of our highest-end carbon Emonda race bikes, and it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Like every Emonda, it's built to be the lightest and fastest in its class and it’s backed by our lifetime warranty
|Frame||Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminum, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible|
|Fork||Émonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount rim brakes|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8-inch top, 1.5-inch bottom|
* Subject to change without notice.
Trek 2019 Emonda ALR
|Radioactive Red to Marigold Fade / 47cm||601842431597||1050426|